2012年11月15日星期四

cheap dr dre beats er permits Zhi main

You.""Yes!No wonder that once I escape, have found for them, force I have to tremble a fighting skill.If I early know that they are the black leopard Nie that gains considerable fame Wu Lin big Xia and Ping female Xia, can't make this stupid behavior."
"You hurt in their under charges Yuan not?"
"I ask myself fighting skill to cannot compare with them.The Nie big Xia far and far shot my acupuncture points with the invisible sword method and made my darling Fan."
Small fairy a smile:"Is mutually male, theory fighting skill, your enemy however Nie eldest brother, theory match wits to use tricks, you can hardly also win lead Ping elder sister moderate breezes uncle."
Bookworm's one Zheng:"What!?Did uncle Feng also participate in?"
"He is certainly to participate in, perhaps still have the idea of my elder sister of Ting Ting among them, match their 3 people's Zhi, how don't make mutually male Fan?I see uncle Feng ah, have already seen you are a cuckoo, the another cause idea pretends ignorance to dress up as stupid just.This uncle Feng, even I once deceived as well and returned a top and bottom their be."
"Young lady, I see them are also out of kindness, it make us become fairy Juan Lyu, and also never minding Mu to permit a house has to discard to go to my fighting skill.Young lady, if I discarded fighting skill how you do?"
"You think will I abandon you?Which afraid that you are really one can't the bookworm of fighting skill, I will also marry yours."
"Really, with the young lady's fighting skill, good enough to to protect my enough to spare.If the Mu permits a house to put forward, between the young lady and the fighting skill, is chosen by me similar, that I would rather want a young lady than fighting skill, the fighting skill makes them discard to go to."
After they marry, early in the morning, the second day's double double comes out to thank humbly a burst of breeze and Nie 18, Mu Ping Ping etc. person.A burst of breeze says:"Big wench, you held wedding, I called to turn to concluded a worry also."
Mu Ping Ping says:"Three younger sisters, you know or not how many artificial your marriages but worry?Particularly my younger sister, frightened you are unmarriageable.Now, I have already completed on the whole her to give the matter that I do."
Small fairy and bookworm not from mutually see one eye, indeed as expected is sister in a burst of breeze, Mu house to match to strive for it to account.Bookworm to a burst of breeze and Nie 18, Mu Ping Ping deeply a Yi say:"Thank uncle Feng.Nie eldest brother and Ping the elder sister have given a lot of thought and helped at under, also saved at under.This boon this is virtuous, never dare to forget."
Wan Er says:"The childe of the Mo, I call now you a three brothers-in-law, if you from now on dare to humiliate my three elder sisters, did to let me down three elder sisters' businesses, don't blame me the soft sword in the waist not to recognize you!"
The small monster also says:"BE ah, I am also similar.You were my three brothers-in-law now, you threw formely I am under the absolute being set, the farmer firewood matter within building, I was getting noer object.If you humiliated my three elder sisters, I small monster heel you are endless forever."
The small fairy says with smile to the bookworm:"You heard, my four younger sisters and small brothers are to talk to count!"
The bookworm says:"Do I how dare humiliate you?I ha expand you still too late!"
A burst of breeze and Nie 18, Mu Ping the Ping can not help mutually seeing a to smile.
On that afternoon, Mu's permitting white and Mu Ting Ting is also faraway to have already rushed through to male mountain of chicken from the purple bamboo country villa.Make public surprise of BE, the black eagle Mu that always don't take a stroll in the lake at the river permits Zhi main and old madam, Mo Wen Nyu Xia, in the old Chuang, also at the same time since then.
A burst of breeze surprise ground says:"Be not?They are two of matter, also Lao you two old rush through to come?You not is come to discard I call to turn son-in-law's fighting skill of?"
The Mu permits Zhi to roar with laughter:"The breeze calls to turn, the old man has already taken you on the whole."
Mo Wen also says with smile:"The breeze calls to turn, two of us come to thank your jade to become its matter.Because two of us are worried about this matter a, you this calls to turn and doesn't know to run where, we perhaps can not meet anymore."
"Not not, once vomited saliva to once say quickly.You their long life, we meeteach other of the day is many BE."
Small fairy and bookworm double double pay a courtesy call on Mu to permit Zhi and Mo Wen.Mo Wen Xiao double the eye synthesized a line:"Big wench, you on the whole life long have depend, I also let go of heart."
The Mu permits Zhi to say to the bookworm:"Drop son, hope you from now on treat kindly old man, this odd big wench well."
The bookworm says:"BE, grandpa, my meeting of."But his noodles up brush past together stunned air, see all of a sudden in the eye to the small fairy, wish:How mutually male saw a grandpa, will have this kind of stunned air?He can't be worried that the grandpa will discard his fighting skill?
Wan son but say:"Grandpa,Beats by Dre Just Beats, you trust, he doesn't dare to humiliate my three elder sisters."
After the event, the small fairy silently asks a bookworm:"Is mutually male, you how saw my grandpa, will peep out air like that?"
"I, I ……"
"Is mutually male, you still have what matter deceive me?"
"Young lady, I am worried that I saw a wrong person."
"!?What see a wrong person,cheap dr dre beats?"
"My suspecting a grandpa is the teach my fighting skill at the mid-night of receive noodles Gao Ren."
Small fairy one Zheng:"Is mutually male, you can't see wrong?"
"The grandpa talks of voice, euphonic and behavior bearing, completely receive noodles with that Gao Ren look exactly alike, how will I see wrong?So I am just stunned."
"Like, I ask to know to the grandpa."
"Young lady, isn't this all right?That receives noodles Gao Ren, again and again give repeated advice to me don't speak him to the person."
"Is mutually male, you trust, I can't lead long tired yours."
In public while taking a rest, the person's small fairy walks into a grandpa alone***room inside.Mo Wen Wen:"The wench, the wedding night, didn't keep your husband company and how ran to accompany us?"
The Mu permits Zhi to say:"See to wench's occupying be asking us."
The small fairy says with smile:"Grandpa, you how can anyone know be my occupying asking you?Can I not accompany grandmother chat?"
"Wench, you deceive however grandpa of.Wench, you say, whether want to ask your husband this whole body fighting skill, is who's induction?"
"Grandpa, you can't be a fairy?How did you know that I am asking this matter?"
"Still have what matter to will make you can not let go?Wench, the grandpa no longer deceived you, the fighting skill of drop son whole body, in addition to the sword method is all what grandpa teaches to him."
"Grandpa, you aren't serious?"
"When did the grandpa fool you again?This waits an affair, the grandpa will say leave words?Also have no necessity to say leave words."
"Grandpa, I didn't understand, the Mu permitted the fighting skill of house, always didn't spread outsider and also never accepted pupil."
"The drop son isn't an outsider."
"Grandpa, you joked again, the bookworm was my husband yesterday, before he wasn't an outsider is what again?"
Mo Wen Shuo:"Wench, you don't know, drop the descendant that the son is originally our Mu to permit a house is the flesh and blood that our Mu permits a house."
This for a while, the small fairy is just truely shocked:"Grandmother, is this what happened?"
"Wench, this matter was spoken of and then grewed, must permit small Yan and Mo advisability to speak of from the ancestry Mu of purple bamboo country villa third generation.First and too the Zu Mo is wise is that the bad Yin sun is wrong, does up to now still no man can compare of inside achievement, but first too grandmother Zu Mu permit small Yan, but is the generation that the skill presses group of heroes, Hui hat martial wood female Xia."
The small fairy says:"Grandmother, this matter I know."
"The wench there are also a lot of matters, not only you don't know, be at Wu Lin Zhong, also the nobody knows.I and your grandpa know, besides which, is the person of purple bamboo country villa, don't know as well.Connect status of a generation to say, Mu's permitting white is the sixth generation that the Mu permits a house, and you easy to get along with son, now that call us as grandpa's grandmothers, that should be the seventh generation, they is your father generation generation, but you call spoil, also even if.In some places,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, someone calls his/her own parents as elder brother for the elder sister of, at 1:00 also not is strange."
"Grandmother, you say quickly.The business of Zu first and too, also have what matter unknown?"
"That is widely and lately and rather the lake the Mo surname of the county household, not the behavior knew."
Mo Wen once the affair say, the small fairy cans not help surprise Ya however.Originally Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论