2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre BMW t the paper towel wi

The spirit says:"The wenches, you get courtesy.What about Rong Rong and call uncle Liu, know?Pure Yan you ……hum!The elder brother isn't happy!You should call what you say by yourself!"
The witch got angry and shouted loudly a way:"I ……I should call old man, chief executive officer, ……Liu Huai Dan!"
My mouths are all annoyed by her slanting, say:"Wench, you want to toward to come with me BE?He is your father, this is who can not change of fact!And, with heart but theory, your father to how are you?"
The pure Yan shed tears, she sobbed to say:"Elder brother, regardless he to I how, but want ~only he to you not good, be to I again like 100,000,00000% also useless of, elder brother don't know?"
The witch comes to such a tears offensive to ask by offending the responsibility that the generation completely dissolved me while guard, ascending, anti- poured to make I hurriedly sought the paper towel wiped tears for her, still have to comfort her.Bitterness!
The witch finished flowing tears to ignore an elder brother, pulling the Rong Rong had to listen to a stratagem.
The Rong Rong dedicates a plan to say:"Elder brother, my grandpa wants to invest in the real estate recently, while this is exactly square a sky group's biggest profits to order.Does my grandpa also really have scruples about Liu Jia.What about us, as long as the antinomy that takes my grandpa and Liu Jia, don't can sit a mountain view tiger Dou?"
I suddenly and violently sweat!This all what person!The big witch can have no father to have no mother, little witch unexpectedly and hurriedly the grandpa also want to betray!Don't , this stratagem extremely bad, if drive somebody else know, Liu Jia, Wen Jia doesn't chop down to die me just strange!
The big witch fumingly says that what extremely bad, know softhearted, softhearted do become big deal?Still not equal to Rong Rong such a very small wench.
The Rong Rong then explained:"The elder brother of the eldest brother, I just not is betray a grandpa.My grandpa can like to me and was different from ……Xi Xi, the so bad egg of uncle Liu!Do I think, the elder brother and grandpa is allied to put together can definitely mercilessly stroke square group in the sky, get the biggest benefits.H'm, Yan elder sister, you can't blame me?"
The pure Yan claps the shoulder of Rong Rong to say:"Is strange what strange,Beats By Dre In Ear!Must I thank you, we diligent, must vanquish the fort of that feudalism!Construct ourselves fine home, !"





Book four start a business chapter 101 genius extraordinary plan
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:07 chapter word numbers:4270


I really is thoroughly have already taken this all of the witches!The particularly big witch unexpectedly loudly appeals to the public for company but acclaim that the other people can fight their own houses jumping like sparrows, "".Sweat, I am true of in addition to the waterfalls sweat all outside can not talk.
The Rong Rong says again:"The elder brother of the eldest brother, do you know who the general manager of new company in our house is?Is Lin Tong, that drive Lin Tong whom square's dismissing is again abandonned by the clock house in the sky!"
I ate a surprised, say:"Can't, be like this kind of person your grandpa to also use?"
The Rong Rong smiles to say:"In fact I know, is this Lin Jia and my grandpa's bargain."
I wish and see to Lin Jia really haven't abandonned this household rebel.I smile to say again:"Bond maid, are you how old this year?Know still really many!"
The little witch isn't happy:"Hum!The elder brother of the eldest brother, I ain't happy.Although the somebody else steelyard Tuo is small to press 1000 catties.Tell you eldest brother elder brother isn't a grandpa to say that I am small, don't adapt to an university life, I several as early as year agos can take part in to test Gao!Hum, don't not just want the record of that national Gao Kao age's least mine?Is regrettable!"
I smile to say:"It in fact is not regrettable either.You small age if go to university, in fact will lose a lot of basic friend from the same ages, to you by yourself mental growth has much of influence in the days to come."
The little witch wanted to think and smiled to hug tight light snow to say:"The eldest brother elder brother says really rightly.Don't I have already known a light snow, this good friend?Still have, I still knew through a light snow my Yan elder sister.Xi Xi."
Light snow and pure Yan also embrace a little witch and mean an idea of agreeing with.
The little witch continues to say:"Lin Tong is definitely had some to hate Liu Jia after dismissing by Liu Jia, that our stratagems are of great use is be not?Said again …… , that nothing important ……"
Pure Yan hasty way:"Say again what?Rong Rong you say, we are here also have no outsider."
Rong Rong wants:"Nothing important, I am to mean to say us to also open a real estate company how?Is my uncle one handle knob that the GZ city sets up, I still have an afar relatives in the soil and take care of also is pair job, have much of power.I help the eldest brother the elder brother to lead long line to take bridge, we can realize ambition and unite the company of my house and plus to let my house be as conflicting as Liu Jia Hao's shell, and we make profit for the fisherman.Xi Xi, so we certain victory,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com!"
This wench the clear matter is really very quick, but after all small, build up a real estate company easy,Beats by Dre BMW?Even if we can set up with city, the soil tube pull a relation, but once we have no the natural intelligence of this aspect, two have no related technique ability, three have no related management experience, four have no related real estate relation network.Certainly most important of BE, in the present stage, we completely have no superfluous of funds and energy conduct a real estate company.
After I speak own views, which know that wench of Rong Rong to be unexpectedly oppose saying:"The elder brother of the eldest brother, I don't agree with you!Is the natural intelligence to pass a relation and then can fix?The elder brother of the eldest brother and DG City of these leadership so good relation, getting hold of the real estate natural intelligence isn't very difficult?As for conduct, eldest brother elder brother, I know that my home is procuring a call white the small company of real estate in the fishing pond, I see it's enough that we rob that wife and children company down of!I especially the idea turned over to see a grandpa, they collect of data, the owner of that company make the Yu Feng sing, is a having of GZ City commercial circles a big beauty!But she get married soon of husband because of gamble to make bankrupt situation of her company."
The pure Yan suddenly says:"Does the Yu Feng sing?I also know and once invited her at the party that my house holds.That is ……H'm, first half year of last year, her seeming at that time hasn't got married, have much of qualities."
Rong Rong explained:"Write in data she just gets married this year of, seem the romance of childhood friends?Can her that husband but gamble to lose in Macau red eye, go to all amount of money of all funds of her company and loan wager light.They seem now at make a divorce."
The pure Yan opens eyes to say:"The man of good wager is the least authentic."Say, the wench unexpectedly stares at me to say:"Wei son, your wager not wager of?"
I hurriedly call a way:"Oh, wench you when see I gamble?An this honest person even the mahjongs can't beat!"
The pure Yan listenned to but come to 1:"Can't play mahjong?It is dull.Sometimes have to gather together piece?"
I pour!Still glower to ask me the wager wager not, originally wench you are inside and unexpectedly a mahjong Jing!Sweat!
Rong Rong says:"Company my grandpa whom this Yu Feng sings to quote 30,000,000, we completely can be many several 1,000,000 procure her company.Pressed the grandpa to say, the Yu Feng sang me since is a talented person who can not get more, and she builds up of relation net also not bad.Don't we lack this?Said again, the Yu Feng sang be drive be like green Yuan and Liu Jia those archdukes take charge of to force the bankrupt, this year doesn't that want to push opponent Kua?If we the dint invites her to join partnership and launches revenge to the square in sky and returns to the share her, she is definitely willing to do!"
The pure Yan whispers to say:"Even if she is willing to sell, we also have no so much money!"
The Rong Rong uncannily says with smile:"The affair of money I have already solved, Xi Xi."
We listenned to shocked to looking at bond maid and absolutely was like incognizant she general.The pure Yan shouts loudly a way more:"I don't believe!Bond maid, you know to open how much do a real estate companies get?"
The Rong Rong smiles to say:"Not 100,000,000 or so?As long as the company shelf builds, doing of other engineering of time need to start funds can of, the follow-up funds can pass financial means solution."
I shockedly ask:"Bond maid, you how know so many, absolutely still understand than me!"
The Rong Rong says with smile:"This all learns with my wife's younger sister.The wife's younger sister is vice-president at my house's real estate company recently and all day studies these things, and I followed to learn many."
My wry smile says:"Rong Rong, you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论