2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dr dre pro leaving her to still

, The underneath is a sandy beach bath field.It is said that the person is full to bring trouble in summer, in this winter naturally the alone and helpless nothing important person would like to come.
The pistil of Du Jing has never felt at 1:00 my at the back Be cold to eye her vision.Continue to run forward to, I make a pretense of the appearance of fastenning the shoelace, moment take advantage o to lower the head, turned head to hope for a while, saw cloud still is indeed as expected an occupation bodyguard, although still don't realize my danger,still keep lookinging at everywhere by a kind of occupation vigilance, particularly is ever and anon looking at have already run a far pistil of Du Jing.
I am cold cold on smiling, round this white wall building.Running from the another head of is past.This place I have already come to some times, naturally know this seaside footpath is rounding this white the wall building round 1 turn.
Indeed as expected, I just run pass by.Have already seen the Du Jing pistil dynasty, I run to come over.The sea breeze kisses there is some tides in her face red, although this says not previous too beautiful woman, this also has the Zi of medium top, often the toughenning of year more makes she the beautiful shape can present.She sport 裇 Shan that wore a piece thin river, can clearly see she exercise the trace of text chest.The chest seems to be to have much of full have flexibility, the waist limb is slender, belly one silk Zhui the meat also have no.A pair of leg with naked halfses are more beautiful and matchless.It was full of the breathing of a kind of youth invincibility all over.
I have already followed an of hats to press while leaving her to still have several rices, dynasty her Hey 1.
The pistil of Du Jing was some to oddly reduce under soon, oddly dynasty I see.Her nature isn't likely to see pure I true facial expression, I have although enough self-confidence with them run for a long time, they all aren't likely to see pure my appearance.
The pistil of Du Jing also thinks to meet an acquaintance, on the face on smiling, also want to bend body to see my face.I sneer at and have already suddenly made moves!
Is sorry!I just want to be a bait with you!
I a disease turn round, already round over her back.In the in a moment, already the right hand elbow blocks her Bo neck!If there is knife on the my hand again or my with intention to go to she is at the hopeless situation.This she has already seen God all of a sudden, but I certainly can't kill her and just make her suffocate dizzy Jue all of a sudden past.
If now is that the Xiao a life time hero is present, perhaps will a not do two endlessly simply kidnap her, but made dizzy to me she just for the sake of the completion task is just.
The pistil of Du Jing's basically hasing never thought such a stranger will suddenly start to her, I explored to descend her breath, cold sneered at for a while, slowly put her the step in the neighborhood up, rounded the road that she just rounded to come over to quickly run to return to.Still leave lighthouse to contain a distance, I have already shouted loudly a way:"Feed, to personal help, your friend fell down."
Du once clear Ze monk's cloud listen to, not from Be getting more panic all of a sudden, run to me.The Du clear Ze is also a hasty way:"Does my daughter have to be unimportant?"I am tiny to lower the head, way:"You carefully order, there don't know how make, be sprinkled a lot of oils on the ground, very wet slippery."
Still on listenning to, cloud's favour way:"I hand a young lady!"I heart the bottom sneer at, way:"I come to hand uncle and slip and fall down otherwise and there and very easily."
Two public urgently under, where want to get this is I freely the lies of the Sa, still cloud returned a way voice thanks, way:"That I go first, you are slowly to come!"I order, also to still cloud way:"You caution a point."Say I a hand Du clear Ze, way:"Uncle you are old, walk slowly son, there slip very much.On carelessly willing fall down, I almost fell and hurt."
2 people basically have never thought the warmhearted person of this sudden emergence to have Zha.Still cloud a slip away small run, direct run toward the white wall building to, also often take a look ground up.Only there is still here the morning of fog, be musted have a little by the sea water shot on the footpath wet, feeling urgently under, which divide purely is water is an oil.Still appreciate not to exert to me in the possible heart.
In fact Du although the clear Ze has a little asthma,do not need my Chan to hand of, under my some kind of speaks for remindings, which still expect Zha, and then is a Chan to hand at my, in really press press of accompany bottom, heel still cloud be more and more and far apart from.
Waited until the body of cloud to still just disappear the white wall is over there after, cold cold in my heart on smiling, oneself when became so cunning.
The Du clear Ze suddenly sees I stop descend step, strange way:"How?"
I follow an of hats to press, cold way:"Is ashamed, good offense you for a while, you should know I is who send to deal with yours."
The Du clear Ze nature is an intelligent person, for a while suddenly realize, opening mouth will yell.I where meeting give him the opportunity like this, for a while once the right hand choke and blocked his throat.Still cloud after seeing Du Jing the pistil fainting, always have procrastinating of several minutes of, this already enough I to deal with clear Ze of Du then calmly leave.
Wu Wu!The Du clear Ze tries very hard to to struggle and wants to escape from my control.
I slightly shake, way:"Xiao young master you dare to also ask for and really ate the bear heart leopard son Dan.Good words I say 1 time, if you also want to entwine not to put on the Yuan minister hero's business, the next time isn't a leg so simple."The Yuan minister hero is the potential New appointee that the both sides battles out for it, recently very red fire, the fan poured hinterland and harbor set 100001000 young girls.
The Du Dan Ze knows that I want to do naturally what, face for a while white.
I don't think again keep on entwining with him, deeply absorbed tone!Malicious life one feet to his right knee joint the malicious Chuai is past!
Listens to Ka Ca 1!Although the Du clear Ze was blocked throat by me, still is a hair Be stuffy sad and shrill to bellow to send out.


14 it snowses



In the Xiao a life time hero's office.
He looking at me and take on the face some smile don't smile of facial expression, giveses in helping Sai, the index finger lightly makes, the along while didn't talk.2 people like this quiet quiet spread to knock on door a voice towards seeing, about silent three minutes, door outside and finally.
"Come in!"The Xiao a life time hero's way.The door opened, his under charge confident Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang lightly push away a door, the path went straight to come in.Toward his way:"Elder brother Jie has been already confirmed, Du clear Ze already severely wounded hospitalization, I have already asked a doctor through a special outlet and confirmed his right leg severity is damaged, knee smash bone crack, just the surgical operation completes, canning affirm doesn't want to recover from illness in three months, and second half the livinged to estimate to lean against a steel Ren maintains.
"Make Jin to move a bone for 100 days, goods, Verygood!"Xiao a life time hero ha ha on smiling, saw my one eye, way:"You make it very this time of good.I pour and see old Du still with what heel my Dou!One leads river's dragon to incredibly dare to also ask for my this head snake,beats by dr dre pro!Really have no idea of death or danger, do which only causes trouble."I am tiny to nod, in the heart lightly sighed for a while, if Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang's saying really, that oneself starts still a little bit malicious.After all the other party has already had certain age, the instauration has to be more slow-moving than young man.However since have already descended black hand to me, these are already the problem that need not consider again.
By this time the door rings out to knock on door a voice again.What to come in is the Xiao a life time hero's another under charge this time Yang Meng, in his hand take today's newspaper, point at one among those versions to pass to Xiao a life time hero, way:"There is already related news on the newspaper."Once the Xiao a life time hero's hand tremble and quickly saw a time, sudden facial expression a change way:"Mama of.This makes the reporter who sign signature the Xiao Wei don't want to mix is be not?"
Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang's way:"Elder brother Jie, how?"
Xiao a life time hero under the handle knob of the newspaper is one stand toward the table, Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang once connected a to see and sank a track:"This reporter's courage is very big and incredibly say that this matter should relate to some hero showbiz company!What some hero, is this to directly aim at our company?"Yang Meng sinks a track:"I see***is to want to seek dead, elder brother Jie, don't I warn or threaten this reporter."
The Xiao a life time hero lightly flicks, way:"Need not, now is extraordinary period, the police is attacked a case comparison value to the Du clear Ze now, besides the police compares who all clear, this matter is what we do, there is just no evidence.Situation on, we not worthwhile heel police Dou.Wait this matter interest, we again the opportunity to seek tidy up him.I pour and see a very small reporter's bone can have much hard."
Sees them thus overbearing flame of anger, my heart descend a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论