2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dr dre ives car and drinks

, Think necessarily the all familieses all have already fallen asleep, however I burst open the door of the voice still keep disturbing many people, I see the light of a few rooms have already been getting brighter, I with the hand is from the warehouse in pick up a pincers, have already taken changing of a sharp end awl and put on the waist, quickly jump into a yard inside.
There is no door in yard even the walls all have no, on all sides is all house.I ambiguously hear a cake of that the inside front door of fixing the field bombs and seem be forced open!
At present permit not get I am hesitant!The life hangs a front line!I fly a body up one front door of opening a family of kicking!Luckily this is the wooden board door that grows old style, although I shake on a fierce pain of wound of leg, a head of bumped into, in is a bedroom, there is a rightness of person of husband and wife's shapes on bed in the room, was waked up with a start by me to turn over from the bed, that woman at scream, the man frightens complexion pale, looking at my appearance of whole body bath of blood.
I am quick of called 1:"Did not relate to with you, don't move and then have no a matter indiscriminately!"
Then darkly medium I have already found out door and break open by force lock to dash away to go out.
The outside was indeed as expected another street, I just go out, after death will write us and scream voice, a help to make track for to kill my have already since then tailgated.
I at long street on dash away but ……
The foot is a bit soft, the wound on the leg tears to pieces and lets at the time that me rushed the speed compared usually and slowly many.I the whole body blood flow to drip, don't even know oneselfs they return ability Zheng Bei Zheng 韇 sp;But at the moment, my in the mind the only mind be:
Run!
Run!!
Run!!!
Once turned 1 to turn a corner, behind already someone catch up with, I stretched hand to once pull nearby of a garbage basket,cheap beats by dr dre, behind of person Ban for a while, I turn into an an alley son inside.
This is a completely unfamiliar city to me, I don't know that I turned in these lane sons as well how much curved, imitate a Buddha the street corner of the black You You of a , it is a monster that will gobble up me to all imitate a Buddha, but I have no choice!The shoes of foot didn't know to when run away a , I make an effort the wound that the Wu wears shoulder, blood still continuously pointed to sew an inside from me run off.
I more run to more feel that the body delivers cool, cold must not go!
Rushed out the last street corner finally, I arrived at a more noisy street up.
It is a street to is obviously a light repast that conducts midnight snack here.
As I am rushing out a lane son, a head of bumps at a suggestion table up, original before the table also someone is wearing to eat in the scarf, bumped by my a head of to come over, the table immediately turned over, I also fall on ground, those spreading of the soup soup water water my whole body.Flank of the person see me terrible shapes of whole body blood all scream, in succession retreat open.
I flounder stand, then or so saw at the right moment the peddler who puts stall is hiding in the part to shiver to looking at me, I am blunt in the past, from the table of ground ten rise a spool of book paper, make an effort to press down the wound on the shoulder, inhibit a flowing of blood to drip.Then stumble of hurried looked for a direction to continue to dash away.
At by this time, I suddenly hear after death voice of having the car trumpet and press very urgently!
Car inside, the fatty drives car and drinks a way to me:"The boy comes up!"
I imitate the Buddha falls into water of the person saw the last rice straw and quickly hurtled past.
The fatty didn't park the car and just put slow speed, I draw back his copilot position there of car door, result the feet are a bit soft, for a while incredibly have no the Deng go up and almost drop down.
By this time and behind of make track for my person in lane son have already rushed out, be incredibly a long hair of head to be dressed in the lousy Zi of spending the shirt to take a to chase a locally made short tube gun in hand!!
This guy carries a gun toward my back putting of bang one gun!
This is a kind of locally made hunting rifle, what to use is an iron filings to spread to shoot.I feel that the back fiercely imitates a Buddha drive fire Liao for a while, almost painful must faint, the fatty has already stretched hand to hold tight my shoulder, then makes an effort a to lift and carries me to come in!
The car door didn't close later on, once the fatty see to see the lousy Zi that takes a soil gun to take aim at me, he is quick of I drew out that the sharp end in waist of change an awl, the hand is one Yang ……
Shua!
That lousy Zi bellows a , the gun cast away ground up, palm exact center the heart be changed an awl firm wear!!!
The fatty was fierce to trample accelerator, took later on me to fly to generally rush out this street.
I insist not to live any further and finally faint.
The last voice that I hear BE, fatty one side drives a face me to lambaste:"Boy you don't die!I will be very unlucky on person of dead of this car ……"
The [ spirit sinks pubic region and shouts at top of voice:I!Want!Ticket!~!~~]

Chapter 121 【worth?】



Don't know as well when, I feel a burst of acute pain a dynasty I inherit and imitate a Buddha whole body of the muscles all tear to pieces to pull and drag, open eyes and is about to struggle and then hear the fatty's orotund abnormality serious:"Do not move!"
I discover that I lies on one to have some dusk room in, is a small bed under the body, white bed sheet, be full of the flavor of blood in air, one side a cloth screen hangs.
The fatty stands at my bed tail and squints Jing to looking at me.See me waking up and saying with smile:"How?"
I cringe lips and run out whole body energy the Yao Bei Zheng 韇 just sp;"Is painful!"
"Is painful to."The fatty sighed tone, then loudly way:"The old spirit still doesn't come in!This boy wills soon be finished!"
The cloth screen uncovers and outside walks to come in a baldheaded man, about 40 many year old, pugnacious looks, book wear sleeves, a bit dirty on the outer garment in whole body white of don't know as well to is what dirty vestige.Arm the last muscle is strongly built, the shape is robust, one face is pretty fierce of shape.
"What blood type are you?"The baldheaded ferocious man saw my one eye.
"A type."I grind teeth.
He H'm a , come outside later on, I looking at the Lian son that the half draws back and see with own eyes this person is from the refrigerator in turned over two packs of blood plasmas to walk to my in front:"The home had no A type blood, 2 managed to pool to use, this boy body bone is quite good, should can not die."
The fatty saw one eye, the noodles had no facial expression:"This is the doctor, want to clean up wound for you now, you endure to move."
Frankly speaking my whole bodieses all is shivering, that is the ache to respond as usual under the person's muscle, I all control not to live by myself.
I am weak of saw one eye, this man ……is he a doctor?
The shape that sees him, the pugnacious looks whole body young tiger is fierce, be like to kill a pig of also lead doctor more ……
The baldheaded male walks to my in front and starts taking off my clothes and takes out a to cut open the blood dress on my body scissors gingerly, then cold saw my one eye:"Is your life still really enough hard, got how many knives?"
My lips are all green, grind teeth a way:"13 knives."
"Hum, remember very clearly."The baldheaded male spilted open mouth to smile to smile, that smiling face looking at pretty and ferociously.
"Certainly ……record."I grind teeth strong say with smile:"Later I want to still return to!"
Immediately the baldheaded male takes out a footnote to shoot a machine to put into my arm up:"Just morphine.Ease your pain and sufferings."
I really too weariness, feeling body a little the ground is ice-cold, the intuition also gradually leaves me but goes, although try very hard to think big eyes of Zheng see the person of clear in front, but that at present of an outline still 1.1:00 ground misty next go.
Don't know as well the function that is a morphine still because lose blood excessive obfuscation, I again shut last eyes.The consciousness beginning of the body muff-this pours to also have some advantage, at least ache also not is so strong.I spent under the half collapsed and fainted half awake ground of status for a few hours of behind.
This a face kills the doctor whom the pig is like to have a pair of agile hands, reason my wound is after.Transfuse blood for me at the same time ……incredibly have a set of equipments of blood transfusion here!
Then he seems to be a tailor and very carefully sews up 13 knife wounds on the body for me!I feel that I's seeming 1 is broken by pulling Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论