2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio hd o smile an idea she

I worry probably eight Yes after coming back and will make a phone call to me, hence I start leave-taking, Yang Wei's look in the eyes is some oddity, seem flash across one silk is surprised, but soon covered up, she also smiled to smile, as if nothing has occurred way:"Is all right, I thought so late, I could not also swim, and now had better return to change clothes."
She pondered for a while:"Chen Yang, I live in the hillside on, you have here horary of time, welcome you to seek me to drink at any time.My bodyguard man Sen you knew, I would tell his.If you come to seek me, I ground the person can't obstruct yours."
She seemed to sigh tone:"Can find out a friend who can together and easily drink to discuss worry in fact, really very difficult."
I go out leave-taking, Yang Wei suddenly shouted 1 in the behind:"Chen Yang …… small 5 ……"
"H'm?"
"Give you a suggestion."She smiling way:"After returning to, with the girl of that wretchedness contact for a while, she must is very sad now."
The facial expression on my face is some Jiangs, flicked to wave hand to leave.
Villa, I along before path go toward, finally looked for I live of place, went in to flush for a while, changed body clothes, picked up to put in the cellular phone on the table.
Have no telephone, eight Yes also didn't made a phone call to once seek me.
Just think of Yang Wei that sentence finally, I am some hesitation.
Tinily open to look for after probably, I now to the affair of , the quick temper has been small Be getting aer lot of.But ……make a phone call to her?
Make a phone call to her stem what?Contact her?Go over the old days with her?Continue to make friend with her?
Don't forget!Even if have no today ground affair ……
She, Ni is after all joys the elder brother's daughter!!
I because of still letting go of repeatedly telephone.The in the mind is fidgety afresh, I turned several turns in the house, brain incredibly afresh one let me by myself all some surprised minds ……
"Want to be not, return to again to seek Yang Wei to have a chat?Probably she can untie my in the mind of fidgety?"
When this mind comes out of time, I all got a fright by myself.
How was I ?Accurately say I combine to not too acquaint with with her, there is also no too deep feelings.Said with her today words in the over sensitive have already hardly seen so.
I get up early in the morning, then did in the room on the second day some in brief toughens to exercise, but a morning, my telephones have never rung.
Eight Yes seemed to forget me, I didn't know yesterday after eight Yes see Suo Mr. Lin they talked what.
But, I is follow eight Yes to come together, yesterday along while.Today a morning, he incredibly didn't contact with me, didn't seek me, let me had some fellings the enemy opponent is not.
I made the telephone of eight Yes call.But the telephone of eight Yes no one answer.
I sat in the room for two hours and finally cannot helped but calling that princess.However obviously the princess is still angry and have never connected my ground telephone.But I make the telephone in the room call and inquired for a while.
The answer of getting is:Eight Yes and Suo Mr. Lin didn't come back last night.
I waited until noon and made a phone call to invite a person to send to food to come over, then treated for an hour again and had some to sit not to live.
Finally, when I prepare to go out, I ground the cellular phone just finally rang.
"Five minutes after, I pick you up in your doorway."It is the princess' voice.The voice of this princess' his highness is chilly.Still keep taking wrath.
I ignored her wrath and just quickly wore a tidy station at the door is outside.
Although the princess cuts up rough, at least she still calculate Be punctual.At the right moment five minute time, her that red sports car already the tornado generally hurtle to my doorway …"
Drive from she speed, I even doubt that she is a perhaps very anxious to in the mind a head of to bump to die me.
"Get on the car."She saw my one eye, cold way.
My in the mind presses to catch fire:"Are we to see Suo Mr. Lin?"
"Certainly!Otherwise do you think where I will take you to go?"The princess seems to be very impatient.
I deeply absorbed tone and stared at her cold way:"Princess' his highness ……you seem to make wrong an affair!"
"What?"She still not very great tone.
"I am your father's guest.Isn't you ground footman ……so I didn't see the obligation of your facial expression."I sit at her nearby seat up, the intentionally very cheerless tone says:"Invite you to drive now.I miss your father to not like that the person is late."
The princess stared a circle eyes, indignantly looking at me.Seem to be a bit shocked me to incredibly and suddenly become so tough.
At by this time, after death the road uploads to come to the voice that a burst of motor bellows, immediately I saw a silvery streamlined BMWZ8 seem to be monster the ground hurtled to come over, steady stop at our car side.
Car inside, Yang Wei is dressed in a navy-blue and personal suit, the fine facial features almost seems to carve of the art object is general, the show hair of the meek perfectly straight Wan get up, the corner of mouth takes a silk to smile an idea, she dismantled all alone the sunglasses on the face.Saw our one eye, smile way:"Princess' his highness, how are you."
The princess sees Yang Wei, facial expression immediately tiny variety for a while, seem to be some not natural:"Is tiny …… tiny ……"
Yang Wei's eyebrow doesn't easily realize of on picking, light way:", Please call my Ms. Yang, your form of address I ain't too some habit."
I see princess' ground facial expression for a while a bit difficult see, but she doesn't dare to toward Yang Wei to go into action, but a bit helpless, have some the appearance of injustices.
Yang Wei Yi's face of as if nothing has occurred, seemed to be inadvertently and similarly to see my one eye:",beats by dre studio hd, Chen Yang, you also here."
I didn't understand her meaning and just unclearly answered 1.
Princess' his highness saw my one eye immediately and very shockedly and opened widely mouth:"She ……you can't even she also knows!"
She seemed to shout low 1:"God, Joe Joe is so, tiny is also so …… why you will know ……" I haven't talked, Yang Wei has already smiled to smile, way:"I see your cars stop here, why still don't set out?Suo Mr. Lin doesn't like that the person is late."
The princess bit to grind teeth, saw Yang Wei Yi's eye and seemed to be in anger similar:"I ……my car has a little a problem, this prepared to walk!"
Yang Wei still very leisurely attitude.No matter she this shape whether packs out of, but she packs very successfully at least.
", So so ……Chen Yang, anyway you are also see Suo Mr. Lin, since the car of princess' his highness is getting worse, rather I carry you to go."
My in the mind cannot help but wanting to smile, but face up pack some hesitant appearances, saw princess' one eye, slowly way:"This …… seem ……"
"Princess' his highness is host, she should also not hope that her father's guest is late of, to?"Yang Wei's still an as if nothing has occurred appearance.
The princess humed "need not, I ……", she says and immediately launched a car, but ……seem really is god'sly arrange.The motor of car bellowed a , suddenly dumb fire.
Immediately the princess' a face Cheng is getting reder, and then lights a few fires, but the motor voice of car more and more had no dint.
"See come is can't."Smiled for a while and made an expression of eyes to me.
I immediately jump down a car and ascended Yang Wei's car.
Princess Cheng gets red in the face, but an it happened that words also can not say it.
"Ms. Yang, seems only we walk first one step."I sighed tone.
Yang Wei saw my one eye, the tone was soft to come down all of a sudden, and it is absolutely intentionally and similar to give me a moderate smile:"Chen Yang, you forgot again ……malicious must shout me next time tiny!"
Immediately, she launches a motorcycle, we quickly leave.
From pour and see a mirror up, I saw after death of the princess jumped down car, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论