2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dr dre e all of the party

Fierce look in the eyes, this was full of unwilling battle cry, I was long long of vomited tone, also equally face to see his look in the eyes, sincere way:"I comprehend you!"
I really comprehend!
Is a men, I suddenly realized the antinomy and woe of Joe's Joe's father's heart at the moment.
Is a father really, he has already compared other of the fierce persons be welling do much!He even very pure very pure must hope own daughter the ability is carefree of lead over lifetime!Hoping own daughter can keep off those headaches businesses for intriguing against each other.
But same of, want wood of Suo still just the thinking of the Dan Jing Jie Lyu pushes the household business to the daughter, can understand Joe being getting more valuable of old headman.
But!Is a man, he is again self-contradict!Is unwilling!
He is one personal thing like this, the winds and clouds maneuvered a lifetime and beat descend so greatly some kind of businesses, obtained achievement like this!Is this business empire to create, he how could would like to after seeing his own a hundred years, oneself hard set during a lifetime of business, turn an eye vanish?!
Change is who!And then pleased oneself pain of change during a lifetime of thing, moment disappear!Even if he died, could not saw that day, but also the still knowing inside can not tolerate!
"Money?I have been enough many.Position?I have already had.Power and influence Yao, I want of the words can get a lot!I now what all enough, if ask my biggest wishes ……what I hoped BE, can have one to inherit a person!"He kneads tight fist, grind teeth a way:"I don't think I pain the thing in lifetime, turn a head to become empty!I hope to have the person whom a body boudoir drips my blood and keep on inheritting my business!Don't let I the strenuous effort during a lifetime, without results run to waste!"
I sighed tone.
Seeing is in spite of a crew cut common people, be still one the square is fierce, few someones can succeed in escaping this kind of heart knot.
The old Suo wood is such, cleverness,such as Mr. Yang Er, is such.Now, Joe the old fox is also such.
I suddenly think of an affair, unbearable way:"You ……Mr. Qiao, you why at the beginning no longer living a ?"
Speak this sentence, I see Joe's old man facial expression all change and immediately realize:Be getting worse!I how dare to ask this question …… Joe old fox he ……E ……

Chapter 78 【make nuisance for others Shanghai in night 】 (up)



The sudden language of Joe Joe's father fills, he deeply saw my one eye and suddenly drew a deep sigh, bit to grind teeth and scolded a way:"Hum, if I can also living an of words, I how could permit your this boy now unrestrained in front of me!"
The Joe old fox stares at me:"Chen Yang!If isn't what Joe Joe was dead set to fall in love with you, even if is 100 you, kneel down to beg me, I can't positive eye lo you!Hum, you are really very outstanding, but the outstanding young man has a lot!"
I nod, my pouring is the language of expression of the old fox of the slightest inattentive Joe.
"Is original I pick up carefullya of the candidate is Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi!He is regardless artistic talent background, also cultivated, ability, all is 100 in pick one candidate.A person whom I am optimistic about very much, it happened that Joe Joe doesn't like."The Joe old fox speaks of this affair and imitates a Buddha to still have some the appearance of lying the bosom.
"The words that these are irrelevant say more not beneficial."I put a hand:"Mr. Qiao's meaning and wish, I have already understood, you might as well speak your condition now."
"Hey Hey!"He sneers at 1 and looking at me, how much have some the flavor of gird.
I am waiting his continuation, can have never thought his continuation, but incredibly is thus and excessively!!
"Chen Yang, my condition, says that Gao isn't high, says low not low ……" he looking at me, facial expression some Yin Yus:"I as long as you return to, with your current of the wife divorce, then you publicly married my daughter!Certainly, if I formerly say, I still don't make a number.You can continue to make that girl follow you, you can also keep her and keep her during a lifetime and keep how long all can.Man Yao, particularly be like you I so the man of position, impossible stays by the side a chemisette during a lifetime.These I can't interfere with you, I believe Joe Joe also can't ……I want ~only a honor and duties!A honor and duties that makes you formally dissolve to go into my Joe's house ……"
Not wait he to finish saying, I have already stood, then head also not return of, I go toward to outside walk.
"Stop!!"He 1 break to drink:"Chen Yang!You very bold son!"
I lift chin and nowise cover up of stare at he saw one eye, cold way:"Mr. Qiao is to just joke with me words, but I have no a mood to listen to this kind of joke."
The Joe old fox imitates a Buddha to want to become angry,cheap beats by dr dre, but once the facial expression turn, vehemence again weak come down, looking at me, peep out one silk expectation in look in the eyes:"You ……are not you really willing to consider consideration?"
"Not ability, this is the impossible affair."I say very resolutely:"If you put forward an another affair, even if the difficulty is some.But you strongly helped me this time a , I say to can do everything to do hard.But only this affair, absolute have no of company quantity!"
"Do 1:00s all have no?"
"All the least bit have no!!"I connect a people's way.
Originally I think that Joe Joe's father will become angry of, he or will angry under roar to me.
I even have already all worked well to turn over a preparing of face with him.I even thought of that I now but on his site, so of turn over a face, his meeting can't malicious bottom heart come to I disadvantageous ……
But ……we imitate so Buddha cockfight similarly each other stare for a long time, he suddenly smiled!
This old guy turns angry face the skill that converts with emotion, really is don't lose to Yang Wei!My in the mind secretly sighs.
"I guess you most likely is Be not willing to, just on asking, is also save in case of of viewpoint."The Joe old fox shakes, then raises to turn over to open the data on the table, by leap and bound turned over a page of the end and said with smile:"I real condition, this up has been already had, my row a contract come out!You take a look, as long as you are willing to promise the above condition, I just said of, this place, I alienate to you!Certainly ……not is to give away, but sell to you!"
I this just laid up a black face and once took the thing of table to quickly turn over the last page ……
A minute after, I see the thing of finishing the top, the facial expression on the face but want to be much peculiar have much peculiar, I cannot help but lookinging at Joe old headman and cannot help but thinking to again see from his facial expression whether this old guy still is playing trick.
"Are you earnest?"
"It is earnest."
I deeply absorbed tone, the facial expression is more and more peculiar, finally saw his one eye:"I ……this kind of affair, I want to consider consideration."
Leave the road that the restaurant returns to on that night up, I still cannot help but lookinging at old sky of ……
, Do this worlds all go crazy not to become?
*********
Return to abode, the thunder small tiger has already tidily worn to sit to where wait me, an ask under, this boy gets up after I went out, again hungry must can not stand, confused seek to order something to eat in the house.
My in the mind is some tiny apologies, after all this boy's far coming is a guest, I but throw down him to endure hunger.However he pours is the appearance for caring nothing about, see me coming back and immediately and happily jumped, then loudly saying with smile:"Uncle Shi, you came back on the whole ……at the right moment and at the right moment, let's go out to have fun!"
"Go out to have fun?Now?"I saw one eye watch, 9:00 p.m..
"Certainly, the night life in nowadays just just started!"
I have no language, this boy seems really learn from bad habit in Hollywood, and all the academic association went out to make nuisance for others in the evening.
However, is very quick me to know that I was to misunderstand this boy.
See he so excited appearance, I cannot help but asking him:"You be not can not stand in Hollywood of that kind of every day light red wine green life, all of the party play the Bei Zheng 韇 sp crazily every day;"Is alas!Teacher Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论